Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 46

Since I only have about 3 days left, I need to start hustling. I might finally take the plunge with digital ocean, or work on the landing page. Hmm, not sure which one is more important.

In any case, I have decided to move my posts to my test Weeklie deployment for now. I'll simply copy and paste everything over here. Tonight after I write my evening reply I'll paste it over here.

I will run in the morning, and also complete the landing page for Weeklie. I should also finish reading the book I checked out from the library yesterday. And hopefully tonight I can get to bed before 9pm if possible. So in summary:
  • Run
  • Finish landing page for Weeklie
  • Read book
  • Sleep before 9pm
Well I did all those things except for sleeping before 9pm. I also didn't finish the book, but I did read a decent amount of it. As for Weeklie, well I finally did a soft-launch of the site. I don't know what's going to happen, and frankly I don't care. Just remember: make a lot of pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment