Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 15

I need to plot my day better. I woke up and I just felt that there were so many things I needed to do but I did not know what exactly.

I felt really tired this afternoon, and no doubt it had something to do with either the large meal I had or the jet lag. Nevertheless, being tired and not being able to focus on reading something is a very important issue I need to deal with. The only thing I can think of is perhaps listening to podcasts or talks. I wonder if there are any productive activities I can do during my tired mode. I should make a post on the Fastlane forums about this.

Done.

I finally finished my summary of the 7 Day Startup here. It took two hours. What's interesting is that I was originally thinking of doing some Meteor tutorials, but ended up procrastinating by writing that blog post. Interestingly though, I would've felt too tired to start a new blog post, but the fact that it was half-written made it a lot easier to get started into the task.

Maybe that's what I need to do with Meteor tutorials as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment