This week began when I was at my sickest from my cold, and unfortunately I used that as an excuse not to do much. However, it wasn't a total loss.
- Bought adrianmcli.com
- Came up with a picture generating idea
- Attempted to do Canva tutorials everyday
- Compiled notes for font and colour rules based on Canva tutorials
- Didn't put anything on my domain
- Brainstormed with the picture generator, but didn't do any building
- Did not establish a daily routine
- Picture generator based on blog post
- Something (productive) to do while you are sick
- "It matters that you try"
- Do not just try harder, but try harder at being better at trying
Plan (Days 8 - 14)
- Daily Routine: Canva tutorial
- Put SOMETHING on the adrianmcli.com
- Use Foundation
- Related to a picture generator
The idea is to make sure I'm doing SOMETHING. Even if it's nearly a blank page, the fact that I made SOMETHING would be really important. The difficult part of this, is that I foresee I might be intimidated by the fact that there are two things to do. Perhaps I should only choose one of the two. I will still aim to do both this week, but perhaps the priority should be on the use of Foundation for putting something on adrianmcli.com. We shall see how the next week goes.
The next evaluation is: Day 14.