Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 7 - Weekly Eval.

This is an intimidating post to write because it sets the tone for all subsequent evaluation days. Nevertheless, I'm going to go through the posts of the last 7 days (Day 1 to 6) and pick out the important things and think about how my next week should look like.

This week began when I was at my sickest from my cold, and unfortunately I used that as an excuse not to do much. However, it wasn't a total loss.

Good


Needs Improvement

  • Didn't put anything on my domain
  • Brainstormed with the picture generator, but didn't do any building
  • Did not establish a daily routine
  • Did not build anything in Foundation or Javascript (or anything at all, really) 
Ideas
Plan (Days 8 - 14)
  • Daily Routine: Canva tutorial
  • Put SOMETHING on the adrianmcli.com
    • Use Foundation
  • Build SOMETHING in Javascript
    • Related to a picture generator
The idea is to make sure I'm doing SOMETHING. Even if it's nearly a blank page, the fact that I made SOMETHING would be really important. The difficult part of this, is that I foresee I might be intimidated by the fact that there are two things to do. Perhaps I should only choose one of the two. I will still aim to do both this week, but perhaps the priority should be on the use of Foundation for putting something on adrianmcli.com. We shall see how the next week goes.

The next evaluation is: Day 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment