Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3

Yet another photo from a hike.
So as you can see, I have not been able to think of something better than using my hiking pictures to put at the top of my blog post. Yesterday's post was also published late because I fell asleep before I could click publish. Maybe this is a good idea after all, to do things in arrears.

Hmmm, I wonder what other things in life might be good to do in arrears? Facebook has a built-in ability to schedule your posts, and there are a bunch of sites for scheduling Twitter posts as well. The first "annoyance" I can think of is thinking about when to post things, so I just stopped caring about the timing of posts. Oh well, an interesting musing nonetheless.

I haven't done much today because I'm still quite sick with my cold. It's amazing how difficult it is to be productive when you are sick. I wonder if there's an idea in there somewhere?

On another note, I have submitted this post in arrears again because I fell asleep before I could remember to hit publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment