Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 30

Plan (Days 29 - 35)
  • Copy and paste every week's goals into the top of each daily blog post
  • Whiteboard discipline
    • Plot out the first few hours of my day on the whiteboard every night
    • I must write down the actual TIME I would go and do my run
  • Do NOT sleep past 10pm
  • Think about how to use sites like niice or http://designspiration.net/ to create a Spotify or TV-like service
    • I want to be able to glance at these pretty things when I'm bored, kinda like having a TV in the background
    • I want to do this to develop taste, because I don't really use Instagram as much as a lot of other people do
  • Observe b4yougo.net and continue releasing it and following already released channels
  • Build a login/accounts system into the boilerplate

This is the goal for today:
  • Get accounts working
  • If there is time left, brainstorm about the journalling app and/or the design TV
Let's see how far we can get.


So it seems I was able to finally write down a process flow for how the accounts system will work. Now I just need to get to it. I spent a little too long watching a movie this morning when I probably didn't need to. I just really needed to pull out my notebook and start drawing.

Perhaps what I really need to do is to put my notebook somewhere easy to access. Because today, I would've had to reach into my backpack and fetch the notebook before I could draw out the user accounts flow. That probably contributed to the reason why I did not get much work done.

Tomorrow's goal:
  • Get accounts working, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment