Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 25

So I wake up this morning, by reiterating the goals I stated last night, which are:

  • Learn about the accounts system on Meteor
  • Listen to some podcasts and write at least one blog post on adrianmcli.com
I'm going to do the podcasts thing first because I'm pretty drained from programming a lot yesterday. This will be good, today will be a good break. I slept in today because I think I've burnt out yesterday. One thing I really need to make sure to do is to sleep on time. That takes discipline, and I need to devote some time to think about it. So maybe I'll add that to the list as well. So now the list looks like this:

  • Learn about the accounts system on Meteor
  • Listen to some podcasts and write at least one blog post on adrianmcli.com
  • Think about how to implement discipline in sleeping earlier
I'm come back later tonight and finish off this post.

So I did end up doing some blog writing, but eventually deleted it because it got really irrelevant. I was going to write a blog post about setting up a meteor project. But throughout the course of that, I discovered that it made a lot more sense (and a lot more fun) to just write a bash script. So I ended up learning a lot about how to write bash scripts. I also started a project (now on github) which I plan to develop into my meteor boilerplate project.

I say today I've achieved 75% productivity. Being at the Blenz coffee shop was definitely not so productive though. I need to be more okay with staying home. Tomorrow, I want to have completed the accounts system. Nothing else is required. That should be my one goal to win the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment