Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4

Today I dropped a pack of kitkat while boarding a bus, these were all I had left.

I should really establish a daily routine. I want to get better at design, so that the things I make in the near future won't look ugly. So one of the things I need to do is go on the Canva Design School site at least once a day.

Speaking of routines, I want every 7th day to be a re-evaluation of the last 7 days. It's important to continuously be evaluating and improving in this way.

I should also get used to using web front-end design frameworks like Foundation, for example. Perhaps I should be making a page each day for two weeks, or one per week for the entire year? I dunno, still thinking about it.

It matters that you've tried.
Citizenship in a Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment